TL;DR: New data-driven mental health care network seeking board-certified Psychiatric Nurse Practitioners and Psychiatrists to provide virtual care from IL, NV, or CO.
Aware Healthcare is reinventing mental health treatment. We’re a data-driven provider network where everyone can access the quality care they need. 100 million Americans are currently struggling with a mental health issue, yet only 10% are receiving evidence-based care. That’s why we’re solving for access and quality, by building a national provider network and patient data platform that make it easy for patients to find the right provider for them and know they’re getting better. We’re the first network of providers to use treatment based on science and data shared by patients to deliver truly personalized care. Founded in 2020 by AJ Goldstein (previously early at Calm and Oura), Aware’s team members are located across the country. You can learn more about Aware here: https://www.awarehc.com/
About the Founder:
AJ Goldstein is the Founder and CEO of Aware Healthcare. Prior to Aware, AJ founded and ran a six-figure profitable AI consulting group called Conscious Insights, where he helped grow 8 early-stage startups into leading digital health brands over 3 years, including Calm, Oura, and Akili. While running Conscious Insights, AJ founded and hosted a popular data science podcast called Data Journeys, where he interviewed 25 world class data scientists from 13 organizations with over $1B in annual revenue and grew a following of 50k+ in 128 countries. Motivated by his own personal experience with the problem, AJ has committed the next decade of his life to creating a new mental health care system with Aware. You can read AJ’s story behind Aware here: https://www.awarehc.com/founders-story
About the Role:
- Title: Psychiatric Medical Provider
- Location: 100% remote from IL, NV, or CO
- Type: Contract (flexible hours)
Aware Healthcare is a new data-driven mental health care network seeking Psychiatric Nurse Practitioners and Psychiatrists to provide virtual care from IL, NV, or CO.
Benefits for providers joining the network include: personalized referrals, higher reimbursement rates, cutting-edge technology, offloaded claims/billing/paperwork, flexible hours, and community support.
Together, we’ll deliver the next generation of mental health care and pioneer a new type of data-driven and tech-enabled treatment. Details below!
- Board-certified Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner or Psychiatrist, licensed to practice independently in Illinois, Nevada, or Colorado.
- Malpractice insurance
- At least 2 years of experience treating adults
- Experience managing a variety of diagnoses
- Open to new ideas, is flexible, and has a growth mindset
- Interest in or curiosity about integrating technology into care
- Experience coordinating care with therapists and other professionals
- Interest in or experience with measurement-based care
- Motivated to improve access to high quality mental health care
- Desire to play a role in the next generation of mental health treatment with a cutting-edge startup
- Willingness and motivation to join a community of like minded providers
Founded in 2020 with the goal of pioneering a new data-driven approach to mental health care, Aware is the first network of clinicians that uses data shared by patients to deliver truly personalized care.
Providers in Aware’s network have access to an array of digital assessment tools as well as an exclusive dashboard that streams and interprets biomarker data about their client’s mental status.
Benefits of joining Aware’s network include:
- Personalized referrals: receive new client referrals from Aware’s in-house therapists that are pre-screened to meet your preferences, and coordinate care using one integrated EHR.
- Higher rates: earn 10-30% higher reimbursement rates than other non-Aware providers in your region.
- Newest technology: use Aware’s signature data platform -- with a streaming dashboard of real-time biomarkers covering social behavior, physical activity, cognitive functioning, and more -- to identify between-session changes in client symptoms.
- Flexible commitment: set a schedule that works for you with no minimum hour commitments, and the ability to leave the network at any time if you decide it’s not the right fit.
- Offloaded admin: offload your billing/claims, scheduling, and paperwork to our admin team, while having access to everything you need for your practice in one system, including e-prescribing and lab orders
- Community support: join a network of like-minded psychiatric providers committed to supporting each other in delivering the next generation of care via peer consultation, discussion boards, and more.
And all of this comes at no cost to providers. Aware’s network is entirely free to join.
You can learn more about Aware’s network here: https://www.awarehc.com/for-providers.
If you’re interested in working with us, we’d love to hear from you! We encourage you to apply even if your experience doesn't precisely match the job description.
At Aware, we know employing a team rich in diverse thoughts, experiences, and opinions allows our employees, our product and our community to flourish. Aware is an equal opportunity workplace. We are dedicated to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.